Our mission is to optimize your natural beauty with cosmetic tattooing and skin care. We strive to provide our clients a luxury experience in a comfortable and relaxing studio. We focus on modern permanent makeup and skin care trends. We take pride in the meticulous and detailed process of using nano technology by machine. From pre-care to aftercare, you’re guided every step of the way so you can enjoy your experience and results.
- Nano Brows – This isn’t Microblading, it’s the latest cutting edge technique in the cosmetic tattooing industry. Nano brows implant pigment without blurring, cutting open or building up scar tissue on your skin. Good for all skin types and colors. Gentle on the skin with the most natural and realistic results. You can decide if you want touch ups yearly or two years.
- Nano Fusion Brows – Nano Hair strokes with shading to create the most luxurious finished brow available today. You can decide if you want touch ups yearly or two years.
- Powder Brows – For all skin types and colors. Good option if you wear makeup daily or have full brow growth that needs shaping and a fill. You can decide if you want touch ups yearly or two years.
- Lip blush – Lip Blush enhances the beauty of your natural lip color, improves the shape, evens out your color tone, helps with asymmetry, and offers the illusion of fullness. Color boost your lips with a gentle tint. You can decide if you want touch ups yearly or two years.
- Saline Tattoo Lightening – Saline removal is a process that uses saline (salt water) to fade/remove small tattoos. The salt water breaks down the old ink in your skin and pulls it out using a process called osmosis.
- Microchanneling – Microchanneling is a noninvasive procedure designed to stimulate your body’s own natural ability to generate collagen, elastin, and other building blocks of healthy skin. This treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, surgical scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and tightens the skin.